WHY CONSIGLI POLYGRAPH (Boston, Massachusetts) - OUTSTANDING CREDENTIALS:
- Past Chairman of the American Polygraph Association(APA) Board of Directors
- Two-term Past President of the American Polygraph Association
- Retired Massachusetts State Police Captain supervising Polygraph, and Internal Affairs
- Started the first post-conviction sex offender polygraph testing program in Massachusetts and due to its success led to passage of the Community Supervision for Life Law (Ch. 74 of the Acts of 1999) which has reduced the number of sexual assault victims in MA.
- American Polygraph Association Certified Polygraph Instructor and School Inspector
- Solved numerous homicides, rapes, robberies, and other violent crimes, as well as assisting law enforcement agencies in riding their departments of officers involved in criminal behavior.
- International Polygraph Instructor: 2013 13th En Poligraphia International Seminar, Mexico City, Mx. Guest lecturer on Police Testing.
- International Polygraph Instructor: 2012 Basic Course of Instruction Dubai Police Dept.
- 2012 Advance Course of Instruction to senior examiners in Slovakia's Ministries of Defense, Interior and National Security Bureau.